What we do
We’re commissioned by local authorities and work closely with partners across public, private and third sectors to provide advice and services around contraception, relationships, sexually transmitted infections (including HIV) and abortion.
We currently provide sexual health services in North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire, Teesside, Oldham, Bury, Rochdale and Cheshire West and Chester. You can access these services by booking an appointment online, by telephone or in person in a clinic. Our services are open to everyone regardless of your age, gender, nationality, background. Everyone is welcome.
You can access information about all of our services on this site as well as information about sexual health and wellbeing.
Together with our partners and Commissioners, we are:
- Removing the stigma and prejudice often associated with sexual health
- Reducing unwanted pregnancies through better, more informed choices around contraception
- Helping women with unwanted pregnancies to make informed decisions as early as possible
- Reducing the rates of sexually transmitted infections (including HIV)
- Achieving earlier diagnosis of all sexually transmitted infections (including HIV)
- Reducing inequalities in healthcare by reaching out to those most at risk and ensuring our services are as accessible as possible
We provide more than 400 NHS services across England.