If you are 16 or over, living in Teesside, Northern Lincolnshire, Oldham, Bury, Rochdale and Cheshire West and Chester and don’t have any symptoms or concerns, then you can access our postal testing service online. Our online postal testing service offers Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, HIV and Syphilis testing. Please order your kit here.
If you are under 16 or have any symptoms or concerns, please call your local clinic.
If you’re age 16 and over and live in Oldham, Bury, Rochdale, Teesside, or Northern Lincolnshire you can now order condoms online. Please click here to order.
If you would like to book an appointment online, please click here.
Sexual Health Clinics
All ‘walk-in’ clinics have been cancelled until further notice. All patients will be asked a series of screening questions around COVID-19, this is to help keep our patients and colleagues safe. If you do attend the service, please ensure that you wear an appropriate face covering.
If you would like to book an appointment online, please click here. Alternatively, we have staff happy to help over the phone.
- 0300 330 1122 for Teesside and North and North East Lincolnshire residents between 9am-5pm Monday – Friday.
- 0300 303 8565 for Oldham, Bury and Rochdale residents between 9am-5pm Monday – Friday.
- 0300 247 0020 for Cheshire West and Chester residents between 8.30am-5.30pm Mon – Thurs, 8:30am – 4.00pm on Fridays and 9:00am- 4:00pm on Saturdays
If you need Emergency Contraception you have the following options:
- Contact your local clinic
- Contact your GP
- Please see the links below to show where you can access emergency contraception in your area:
If you are aged 16 and over living in Teesside, Oldham, Bury or Rochdale we have partnered with SH:24 to provide EHC online and delivered to your home address.
Attending the Service
If you attend the service, please wear an appropriate face covering.
When you attend the service for an appointment you will be seen on your own unless there are special circumstances where you require a carer or a support worker. The nurse or doctor will offer a trained chaperone as necessary.
Do not visit any of our services and please call us to cancel your appointment if any of the following apply to you:
- A high temperature, meaning you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- A new, continuous cough – this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
The latest guidance can be found on: