What services do you offer?
We provide free, friendly and confidential sexual health advice, testing, treatment and contraception. Our services are confidential, non-judgemental and for people of all ages, genders and orientations. Everyone is welcome and you don’t need to see a GP first – you can attend one of our walk-in clinics or make an appointment at a time that suits you.
- Support and counselling
- Assistance for sexual assault and rape
- Contraception – oral pills, injections, condoms
- Emergency contraception – oral hormonal
- Screening for sexually transmitted infections
- Treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- Pregnancy testing
- Coil and implant procedures
- Some of our services also offer specialist HIV services
- Postal STI testing
- Online condoms (available in Teesside, Northern Lincolnshire, Oldham, Bury and Rochdale)
- Cervical screening